sábado, 16 de abril de 2011

"Ordinary Fields"







Como ya empieza a ser costumbre, voy a colgar la letra de uno de los temas que estoy terminando de componer para el día 30. Hoy toca "Ordinary Fields", espero que os guste. (Mo, cualquier apreciación o corrección será bienvenida ;o) )


I have some questions before I go to sleep
I'm the question mark

Why do some guys guide us through the streets of pain?
Why can't we just fight?
What is the price for keeping us silent?
Who will try to stand up?
How can those men distract our brains?
Who can change /changes the human being?

Do I have to export out my ordinary fields?

Why do we pervert ourselves through the passing of the years though we were born happy and
clear?
How can we look straigh into the eye if we are used to lying?
When does respect fall out from the conscious?
Who is educating us?
Which world will I leave and pass on to my son?
Will he improve my falls?

Do I have to export out my ordinary fields?
Do I have to shut up? I'm ordinary?

[SOLO]

Do I have to export out my ordinary fields?
Do I have to shut up? Am I ordinary?

No hay comentarios: