sábado, 30 de abril de 2011

I'm Guilty










Bueno, pues continuamos con el tema letras de "NU". Esta vez toca a una catártica letra que compuse un domingo de hace unos meses. No necesita más explicación. Espero que os guste.

I fall down onto bed, it's Sunday afternoon
two days since I last slept, pills ain't gonna shoot
I tried to realise but I don't know where I've been.
Drinking too much, coming home without seeing.

All is under control
no problem at all
I can be long time clean... but I lied.

I fell out with friends thinking I could handle it
On my divorce, no feeling I'll put on it
And I tried to realise but I don't know where I've been
I'm raging, it's too much, I'm living without seeing

All is under control
no problem at all
I can handle those things... but I lied.

I tried to empty my time
I tried to stay clean
I tried to compose this shit... but I lied.
I tried to fight Pan
I tried with new friends
I tried with a brand new face.. but I lied.

But I lied, but I lied,
but I lied, but I lied,

... I tried to realise but I don't know where I'm in...

(Corrección: Mo)

No hay comentarios: